It could be a nail-wrecking job when it comes to short listing the best foundations. As a lover of foundations, I should tell you that many of us expect that foundations should cover signs of redness, pigmentation, conceal pimples and help in banishing dark circles. The need of the hour is weightless and full coverage foundation, of course there are others too that I love but the ones I listed are simply my Favourite.
1. NARS All Day Luminous Foundation:- An oil free Foundation with full coverage that last for a long time at least upto 16 hours( well to be honest I haven’t checked on that as I wouldn’t be wearing my Foundation that many hours) But yes it is definitely my kinda Foundation especially if you have a combination Skin. Does not damage my skin after I remove my makeup. When applied there is no stress of touch-ups again and again. You will go gaga with unique curate foundation and miracle of weightlessness. Just a drop of this foundation and you are all set to step out with flawless skin look.
2. Beauty blender foundation:- A Weightless and full coverage Foundation and my Favourite round the year ,it just slips and blends into the skin so well that once when I wear it hardly I know that I am having Foundation on,my skin reacts quickly if something is just too much to my skin, it’s not sensitive but reacts well to. Unwanted products, but this Foundation did absolutely so well it’s a matte yet it does not dry the skin (I hope you know what I mean) some Foundation do dry the skin. And at times flaky too. This Foundation simply gives you that corrected version of your own skin without doing any harm. Skin looks “Picture Purfect” and Fresh will definitely recommend as I use it often for my shoots. You will never stop praising the foundation for its multi-dimensional effect. Comes in a variety of shades are an exception to look like skin. This foundation is easily suitable for all skin types.
3. Bobbi Brown foundation Intensive skin Serum Foundation: – Oh-My-Gosh! A silky smooth Foundation, the face just looks so “Wow” gives that extra shine and Glow and natural looking skin not at a matte finish but if you’re looking for that glow effect during summer try this am sure you will love it. But if you have an oily skin then this is a complete No-No. Yes gives full coverage but I guess if you have darker pigments then it might not hide those efficiently and may have to use a concealer to conceal it first but overall I love this Product. Before usage of this foundation my mind always pondered for things, that why it is different? Easy to apply and smooth consistency and longer-lasting quality will make it space of favourite foundation.
4. Dior forever undercover: – A 24 hour full Coverage matte finish. It covers blemishes, such a perfect Foundation as you can’t make out once applied feels like skin. It is matte enough hence you won’t need any more products over it for a Bare Look. It is very liquid but does its job very well. Always pondered for show-stopping oh-la- la looks! Indigenously built the long-lasting formula and completely resistant to humidity to heat, it fits into the perfect category of best foundation made for day or night. The perfect foundation to keep it in your all year foundation list.
5. Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation:- The Name Says it all. One of my Favourite A natural matte finish full coverage finish for a perfect skin. The weightless formula mixes well into the skin. It is a good Foundation but am not sure if it blurs pores as I personally feel no Foundation can do that trick. Being Flawless is divine! The lightweight foundation comes with maximum coverage. Clever to match up with varied types of skin tones. You will find it as true soul mate material. It easily blurs the appearance of pores and infused ingredients easily hydrate skin.
Foundations are a profound way to glam up the feminine beauty! In this short deadline wrenching times; when you want best beauty solutions the renowned Farlie Solomons is perfect to render all your needs.